As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help build, test and launch products that help consumers achieve their financial goals. This role is responsible for driving the growth of the auto product line on the Upstart branded automotive lending product.
You have to be able to collaborate across organizations - within the broader Growth team, design team, auto team, legal and compliance to name just a few.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Leading GTM strategy for the new auto lending program
- Lead the creation of a cohesive story across Upstart’s lending program, with short and long term planning to bring that story to life via marketing.
- Working with the marketing and product leaders to evaluate acquisition channels and applicant funnels, building cases for both marketing and product direction.
- You’ll own initiatives end-to-end and be directly responsible for executing your go-to-market plans with the broader Growth Marketing and Product Management teams
- Working with broader finance and capital markets teams to drive marketing projections/P&L, and provide input on program profitability.
What our client is looking for:
- Analytical. You must be capable of doing your own research and analysis, including defining KPIs and working with whoever you need to build KPI dashboards.
- Execution. Once you define strategy, you will have to be comfortable executing both as an individual contributor and as a leader on a cross functional team. Most initiatives will be cross-functional, so you must have a deep understanding of how to execute cross-functionally, including how to manage competing priorities.
- Emotional intelligence. You must be extremely effective at earning the trust of your coworkers, helping them work through their concerns, getting their buy-in on the path forward, and providing value to them wherever you can.
- Teamwork. Everything we do is done as a team, and this is a “lead by example” position.
- Eye for talent. You must be exceptional at evaluating the abilities of those around you and understanding how to effectively leverage their skills to realize your strategic visions.
- Leadership experience and experience running complex, cross-functional initiatives.
What you’ll love about working with our client:
Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
Personal Development and Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
Life insurance and disability benefits
Clubs and Activities (Game Nights, Fitstarters, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing Club, Money Discussions, Photography Club and Basketball teams)
Generous vacation policy
Catered lunches + snacks & drinks