We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers to reach their audience across the internet with highly personalized and relevant ads leveraging omni-channel data.
The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in driving product adoption by providing best in class go-to-market planning and execution to ensure advertiser understanding and enthusiasm around our client's product offering. In this role, you will support, competitive analysis, product launch and promotion, sales/channel support, and product lifecycle management.
Through these efforts and close collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will play an important role in the company’s success, with the opportunity for significant personal and professional growth.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
• You like digging into data and doing some analysis
• You’re excited about solving complex challenges
• You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
• You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
• You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
• You have deep domain knowledge in Digital Advertising
You’ll make an impact by:
• Driving product adoption and usage by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support
• Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
• Collaborate closely with Product Management to define the vision and strategic direction and priorities for our client's product offering
• Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful alpha and beta tests to gain direct advertiser feedback, build use cases for more efficient product development iterations.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
• Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, and launch strategy
• Partner effectively with Product Management and Marketing to lead world-class communications for new ecommerce solutions
• Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created
• BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience.
• 5+ years of experience in product marketing for internet, enterprise, or consumer technology
• Management consulting, start-up experience, and international markets are a plus
• Experience with Omniture or a similar analytics suite.
• Tech savvy with a general understanding of the web.
• Willing to work hard and to do a broad base of tasks from administrative to strategic.
• Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
• Positive, open-minded attitude, able to thrive working with cross-functional teams, with a willingness to learn are important for this position.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset
• Thrives in and enjoys a highly-collaborative, face-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
Launch new product initiatives to market.
Partner with Marketing to create internal and external communications and sales enablement content for product rollouts.
Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful alpha and beta tests.
Develop sales training.
Define go-to-market strategy for products on roadmap.
· 6+ years of relevant experience in online advertising technology
· 3+ years in product management or product marketing experience with software products
· Domain knowledge in advertising technologies, search, display, data and measurement.
· Strong execution skills, and attention to details.
· Proven ability to form relationships and lead cross functional teams.
· Embrace working in a fast paced continually evolving environment.
· Exceptional communication skills in both writing and presentation.