Our client, a holding company for a variety of major advertising and creative agencies, is lookin to add a freelance Senior Project Manager (PMO) to their NEW BUSINESS team on a contract/contract to hire basis. This person will be at the Senior PMO level, that sits above the other PM’s to runs things from a more operational level!
The PMO, New Business Will:
- Act as high level operational manager to oversee agency projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget. Must also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution.
- Centralize information and deliver it to the right stakeholders
- Overall progress and health of projects
- Status of milestones and deliverables across the portfolio
- Financial information about the budget, forecast, actuals, margins, etc.
- Project risks and progress on mitigating these risks
- Operational efficiency and project performance
- Effective management and utilization of resources
- Make sure the programs are aligned to operational and strategic objectives
- Prioritize projects based on timelines and deliverables
- Design and track various KPIs
- Oversee a variety of new business pitches, acting as the GLUE across all of the different agency new business
- Will work alongside cross-functional teams (accounts/Business Directors, etc.) to work through initial strategy of pitch, pulling together all necessary resourcing/teams and timelines to ensure the pitch deck is done on time and correctly!
- Oversee creation of pitch websites where clients can go and access all documents that the assets get on the website (working alongside UX designers to make sure that everything is added to the site correctly)
The PMO, New Business Must Have/Be:
- Ideally, 7+ years of experience with a creative agency, or comparable experience at a PMO level.
- Experience at an advertising agency, as a PM, with agile/scrum framework
- Very senior and client facing
- Operational experience – not just experience leading briefs or specific client work
- Instead of handling specific briefs – this person will be a PMO that oversees other PM’s and runs things from a more operational level
- New business/pitching experience preferred!
- Confident in creating timelines, work back schedules, status templates.
- Someone who is proactive and takes initiative with their projects and tasks.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with agency functions including strategy, design, creative and more.
- Must be sufficient in using Google collaborative products, Keynote, Microsoft office, Outlook.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!