Required: Experience managing social media campaigns.
Duration: 2 months
Location: Remote - Eastern Time Zone
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for coordinating efforts across an agency and managing multiple junior project management team members across the department. This role is responsible for organizing, monitoring and routes all jobs through the agency for portfolio of brands. The Senior Project Manager keeps all team members informed of the status of their respective jobs and ensures all jobs are following the agency's workflow process.
- Provides leadership across a brand or brands offering efficient project planning and staff management.
- Facilitates a collaborative, steady environment to enable and encourage the best work.
- Motivates the team by displaying a high level of respect, positivity, accountability, and clear, proactive communication.
- Communicates objectives and priorities clearly, ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, and error-free.
- Creates and manages individual project estimates, flagging changes in direction or scope as early as possible, and working with Account plan.
- Partners with creative and account leadership to produce major brand initiatives—ensure proper planning and resourcing are in line (eg, new creative campaign, App development).
- Works closely with brand and agency leaders to determine resource allocation and ensure all jobs are completed on budget, on time, and within scope.
- Has an understanding of the brands’ finances so you can be more effective—both internally and with the client team.
- Exhibits strong decision-making skills.
- Contributes new ideas.