Senior Sales Engineer(Technical PM)
We are an ecommerce company with offices around the globe. We provide a technology platform to brands and retailers that wish to sell online.
Senior Sales Engineer Job Responsibilites
- This role will own the client Operational and Technical solution design and enhancement throughout the entire client life cycle.
- The role is responsible for SE activities and deliverables during pre-sales and scoping, while also being accountable to client and internal teams throughout implementation and ongoing contract delivery.
Senior Sales Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical & operations support to sales during the client pre-sales phase of the client engagement process.
- Document client solution requirements concisely and accurately, to ensure product and client implementation teams have absolute clarity.
- Working with Product Owners, to complete high-level client requirements to input into product development requests.
- Provide input to the client Implementation schedule, ensuring all requirements are delivered for the client.
- Ongoing management of client expectations against product and functionality release schedules.
- Report on the overall progress and health of the client projects in progress including identifying areas of non-compliance to formal project methodology.
- Manage the client relationship from the pre-sales phase through to project go live.
Sales Engineer Qualifications
- 5+ years’ in a client technical management role ideally within an ecommerce or development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology/Engineering or a related discipline
- Knowledge of B2C eCommerce solutions, processes, and technology solutions, including web stores, payments, and distribution platforms.
- Working closely with cross functional teams through Sales, Engineering, Delivery, Product and Client Management
- Project Management experience or the management of multiple projects.
- Knowledge of working with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Capable of leading consultative workshops with Clients to determine best fit solution for the client.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel and Word for reporting and documentation purposes
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
Location: New Jersey