Position: Senior/Lead .Net Developer
Our client is an advertising agency looking to hire a Senior or Lead .Net Developer. They have a robust client list that includes Netflix, Verizon, LinkedIn, and Puma to name a few. They are accepting freelance and fulltime candidates for this role, however to be considered for full-time you would need to reside in the Greenville, SC or Boston or NY market.
In this position you will be mentoring about 2-3 developers but not managing them. This is a hands on coding position. Great for anyone passionate about API’s and microservices.
This role is currently REMOTE working on Eastern Standard Time.
[Senior/Lead] Backend Developer
We’re looking for an experienced .NET Developer to spearhead a team of developers to specify,
build and maintain scalable, secure web application solutions. In this role you will
- Procure development solutions that align with business requirements
- Mentor other developers and lead code reviews
- Enforce standards and process through thorough documentation and leadership
- Work closely with Frontend, DevOps and Lead Architects to push the capabilities of the development team
- Engage with Quality Assurance team to facilitate proper understanding of development
- Produce accurate estimates for incoming work
- Evangelize and enforce best in class security practices
- Build scalable and performant applications
- 8-12 years of experience
-Expert level knowledge in one or more of the following development languages: C#,
-Expert level knowledge in one or more of the following development frameworks: .NET,
- Expert knowledge of authentication and authorization
- Expert knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in cloud computing platforms – preferably AWS
- Expert understanding of the lifecycle of data from the storage to the presentation layer
- Expert level experience in designing APIs? Expert knowledge of version control - preferably GIT
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience writing user stories
- Expert understanding design patterns and the pros/cons of them
- Knowledge of working with containers (docker, kubernetes)
- Payment Processing
- AI Machine Learning (Tensorflow, Watson etc
**Please note we do not qualify to work with H1B visa holders.
If you are interested please share your latest resume and any projects that may be on github or similar.