Our client, a leader in the houseware and consumer goods space, is looking to add a Software Engineer to their team on a Fulltime basis, starting ASAP.
The mission for this role is to follow established best engineering practices, while working with team to deliver business value driven features with high quality, and to continuously improve as a team and individual.
Sr Software Engineer Will:
- Write solid, maintainable, and testable code, paired with useful documentation
- Build and maintain scalable e-commerce APIs
- Maintain high standards of software quality
- Design, develop, and unit test applications following set standards
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Drive innovation within technologies and processes used
- Mentor team members
Ideal Education and Experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, CIS, or MIS.
- 5 years of experience are required. 7-10 is preferred.
- Primarily typescript - Experience coding in typescript / node
- Experience with modern front-end tools: Angular, React or Vue
- Knowledge of AWS environment is a strong plus, as it will assit in this person's ability to be successful
- Skills in uni testing, test driven design, microservices, Domain driven design will really help!
- Clean code
- Agile scrum
- API design
How will Success be Measured:
- Contribute to team improving velocity
- Contribute to team reducing the average ticket cycle time IN PROGRESS to RESOLVED
- Contribute to team delivering more story tickets
- Contribute to team reducing the amount of interruptions
- Work with team to deliver at least 90% story completion in a sprint
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!