SENIOR UI / 3D MOTION DESIGNER - DESIGN SYSTEM CREATION - AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Our client is a progressive agency with expertise in the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Design the future of electric truck interfaces! Working with our multifunctional creative design team to update the instrument clusters' production design for an existing truck program, building upon the designs of the digital displays from the previous project and carrying over the existing UX mental model. Integrate new features into the existing UX concept, create wireframes and support with documentation.
SENIOR UI / 3D MOTION DESIGNER OVERVIEW
Create a digital design system for one of the leading automotive brands! Working with our multifunctional creative design team, you will build a digital product design system for a global automotive brand, creating consistent, high-quality customer experiences across all different touchpoints (i.e., mobile app, websites, in-car displays, etc.). The ideal candidate has experience building digital product design systems and seasoned communication skills.
SENIOR UI / 3D MOTION DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITES
· Define visual actions (screen transitions & animations, micro-interaction) using UI and motion design skills
· Create innovative, user-centered visual design solutions
· Quickly deliver new features and ideas based on client feedback while maintaining a measurable level of design quality and consistency
SENIOR UI / 3D MOTION DESIGNER QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, UX/UI design or equivalent design-related field; equivalent work experience can substitute to meet education requirement.
· Demonstrated experience as a visual UI designer
· Experience managing component libraries in Sketch, Figma or XD
· Solid understanding of color theory, typography, iconography, interaction design, motion principles, and grid theory
· Ability to create stunning visual compositions/components
· Excellence in visual design and branding
· Automotive UX/UI design background is preferred
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through design concepts, documentation, and style guides
· Advanced knowledge of digital tools for creating UX and IxD deliverables
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficiency in Adobe suite, Sketch/Figma/XD, Invision, Principle, Zeplin, Abstract, Axure, etc.; ability to switch between using different software
· Experience building and maintained a Design System at scale is preferred
· Group facilitation skills; ability to provide feedback and coaching to junior level designers
· Experience collaborating with Strategists, UX designers and Motion designers
· A systems-level thinker and highly organized; a proactive, independent working style
· A passion for system design, and deep knowledge of iOS/Material/Desktop standards
· Strong presentation and documentation skills
· Experience establish naming convention structure is a big plus
· Experience visualizing use cases by using the existing components from the Design System is a plus
· Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism