Our client is a leading Beauty company looking to add a Senior US Marketing Manager within their luxury division.
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead collaboratively key cross-functional teams, strategizing around all aspects of marketing including Media, influencers/PR, merchandising, retail dotcom, sales/retail/ education, demand planning, finance, on the overall brand strategy while managing top management requests and the day-to-day business needs.
- Execute Strong programs to reach SOM, Sales, and Financial targets for the ongoing year.
- Media: drive the media planning process for the brand. Ensure alignment and influence strategic direction and recommendations. Collaborate with the Influencer Marketing team, to ensure a cohesive communication program for the portfolio
- Maximize the execution of the promotional support for the portfolio: Develop complete programs (offers and in-store) and wrap up key promotional periods with performance analysis and key learning to maximize future executions.
- Creative Brief for in-store executions.
- Account specific events and plans in partnership with the Event Planning team.
- Create a strong alliance with Sales leadership to ensure key account plans are aligned with brand strategies.
- Flawless launch of newness including 360 campaigns with above the line and below the line.
- Help manage brand profitability through SKUs management, cost of goods optimizations, mix and budget optimization.
- Create retailer’s strategies & presentations and present to retailer partners to obtain their buy-in as needed.
- Support forecasting process. Work with the forecasting team and support the phasing of sale-able and promotional items.
- Strategically Plan the coming years based on learning, insights, and a hunger for innovation:
- Portfolio/brands performance analysis and specific programs deep-dive.
- Identify new product concepts based on market trends, consumer trends, consumer insights, category dynamics, competitive activity, innovative approaches in different categories, and specific retailer opportunities
- Partner with Global on deep-dive market research, analysis, insights to develop long-term brand strategies and execution of key consumer engagement activities.
- Evaluate new product opportunities, analyzing potential in terms of sales, profit, and ideal fit against other products.
- Bachelor's degree is required. MBA is preferred.
- 8+ years relevant work experience in marketing or product management
- Ideal candidate would have Fragrance expertise and knowledge of navigating with a License a plus.
- Innovative, team-oriented leader with proven success in creating holistic, integrated brand strategies in a constantly evolving environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Visionary and commercially minded; a consumer-focused entrepreneur who knows how to build brands.
- Strong cross-functional leadership and organizational skills with proven experience in a matrixed, multi-business group company.
- Ability to unite key colleagues and external partners by gaining trust through demonstrated expertise.
- Digitally savvy, with marketing knowledge across media – digital, social, print, OOH.
- We love to see candidates who have:
- Strategic mind with strong Business acumen: Proven Brand Strategist with deep consumer understanding. Analytical thinking and accuracy
- Creativity, Innovation & Intuition
- Passionate about Beauty and Luxury
- Strong attention to detail & an eye for luxury
- Knowledge of beauty products/trends / social media and influencer programs
- Leadership and Personal: team builder/team player, a great motivator, development of talent, excellent communication skills
- Focused & Agile: Proactivity and start-up mindset, excel in a fast pace environment, autonomy/ initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets