Our client is a world leading automotive, and as part of our global programme of work to evolve end to end customer experience we are undertaking a number of pilot projects in Europe. Working in a highly agile way our team is responsible for driving the strategy, research, exploration, UX & design of a programme to drive customer awareness and engagement with the brand. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is at the forefront of the client’s transformation agenda.
Who you are.
With a solid background in all aspects of the UX lifecycle, you’ll have a proven track record of creating rich brand experiences across platforms. A keen eye for clean and simple design, possess superior skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into intuitive and functional experiences.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working closely with the creative and development teams to deliver a unified approach. And in this client-facing role, you’ll also need to be able to quickly grasp a brand’s architecture and take a leading role in workshops and presentations.
You will lead the team with surprising and focussed solutions; deftly able to edit ideas into their simplest form/expression; capable of unfolding a core idea into integrated streams of work and channels; unafraid to explore new territory and deliver truly fresh ideas.
You’ll define, ideate, test, iterate daily.
Key Responsibilities And Challenges
- Collaborate with Strategy and Technology Teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the project direction
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design/experience roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Validate experiences with various user testing methods.
- Champion best practice of usability and user-centric design.
- Always seek to stay current with latest technology and human interactions, seeking new opportunities to create unique experiences and innovations.
- 5+ years of solid UX experience
- Expert user of Sketch and Invision
- Client facing agency experience
- An excellent portfolio (with diverse projects you had tangible ownership of) including website, interface, mobile site/app and digital experience projects – not considering applicants without a portfolio.
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience working with development teams and understanding their limitations
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to explain rationale and present work effectively
- Understanding of emerging technologies and how these could impact our clients marketing plans and businesses
- Understanding the role of digital in people’s lives and how people use it
- Experience working with creatives, strategists, technologists and larger team to bring ideas to life in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working under pressure and multitasking to achieve long and short deadlines
- Solution-oriented with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of digital accessibility standards