Our client is a premier digital agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry
Senior UX Designer Overview:
As the Senior UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
- Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends.
Senior UX Designer Qualifications:
- 7+ years of proven UX design experience
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe XD
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Transactional-based work
- Enterprise level experience required
- Communicating directly with clients and Sr. Agency members
- Exposure to the front end of design projects; interviews, personas, surveys, analytics, building hypothesis and content strategy
- Experience in Pharma, Retail eCommerce, Automotive and Agency is an asset.