Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Senior UX Designer Overview:
As the Senior UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
· Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
Senior UX Designer Qualifications:
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Qualitative testing
- Knowledge of key design principles
- Card Sorting
- Running tests
- Able to unpack info on client and customers
- Developing customer profiles and persona
Nice to have:
- Agency experience
- Building platforms
- CPG experience
- Client facing experience
- Designing digital experience, taking software to human experiences
- manage employee engagement in screen and in person - building kiosk, etc.