Our client, and innovative agency that designs end-to-end experiences is looking a Senior Visual Designer to join their team on a fulltime basis. This role can be completely remote, but CST/EST hours are preferred. This person should have good visual, interface/digital design, Product design is great, and Manager is ok with some print, but wants to see digital acumen!
We are looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands. If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high-profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
The Senior Visual Designer Qualifications:
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Mid-level professional experience (4 years) in the visual design field
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life.
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Agency experience or similar
- Designing templates for site and email design
- Proficiency in visual and experience design
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please forward your portfolio today!