Our client is a growing agency looking to add a Senior WordPress Developer to their team. This Senior WordPress Developer will work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
Senior WordPress Developer Responsibilities
- Collect, organize and manage content necessary for websites using WordPress and other digital projects from various sources.
- Write clean, consistent, standards-based code to develop engaging responsive websites and applications
- Proactively communicate with team regarding outstanding content and asset requirements/issues.
- Includes managing implementation of internal revisions and client feedback.
- Use best practices including version control, testing, responsive design, code reviews, and occasional pair programming while keeping an eye toward usability and user experience.
- Demonstrate custom build solutions in WordPress, know how to architect a data base and demonstrate
Senior WordPress Developer Requirements:
- WordPress, Version control (GIT, GIT Bucket)
- Proficient CSS, PM Tools (ex. Jira, Kanban)
- Experience building large web applications
- Must have 3-5 years experience in web development
- Passionate about doing things right the first time
- Experience building modular sites
- Experience managing multi-site networks
- Strong presentation skills
- Team oriented
- Strong time management
- Brainstorming skills