Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking to bring on an SEO Analyst on a Direct Hire basis, starting early September.
This person should be a collaborative team player who employs innovative thinking and enjoys a fast-paced ecommerce atmosphere. This candidate exhibits strong communication skills, is familiar with various analytic tools, and excels at problem solving. The SEO Analyst II has responsibilities that include improving the site ranking, traffic volume and quality of organic search traffic to the brand site(s) across all devices. They primarily focus on the technical side of SEO, working with DevOps, Front End Developers & Project Managers.
The SEO Analyst II is responsible for site monitoring for SEO elements, SEO improvement recommendations and the partnership with technical teams on their projects and ours. Reporting to the Manager, Search Marketing, the SEO Analyst II will work with internal teams across marketing, site merchandising, and IT as well as external partners to achieve business objectives. This person must be strong analytically and comfortable handling ambiguity. The client is looking for someone who is comfortable working with various stakeholders across the organization and has an ability to support the overall strategies set for the company.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve site ranking across all engines & improve organic traffic to .com.
- Work with multiple technical teams to support multiple new site initiatives and projects as they change and evolve.
- Develop technical SEO requirements & QA requirements for IT projects.
- Integrate into the agile development and release cycle processes to manage SEO projects & improvements. Assist on projects owned by other departments that impact SEO.
- Perform competitive market technical SEO analysis 2x per year.
- Analysis & maintenance of our site’s implementation of SEO industry best practices.
- Log, track and manage all technical tickets in multiple ticketing systems. Provide weekly status updates to larger Digital Team.
- Perform QA on all projects and tickets that involve SEO.
- Manage multiple priorities in decision making, across both the aggregate business needs and SEO needs as well as merchandising, creative & UX.
- Directly manage content & SEO elements in CMS.
- Partner with consultants and analysts on an internal basis to complete projects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Experienced Enterprise level SEO for Ecommerce.
- Inquisitive engineering type mindset with strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to hypothesize and analyze root causes and then make data-driven recommendations regarding solutions and opportunities.
- Analytical skills with key performance metrics with an understanding of enterprise level use of Search Consoles (Google and Bing), Web Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, GA360 or GA4), SEO Tracking Tools (Examples: Conductor, BrightEdge, SEO Clarity) and bot crawler testing (Botify, Deep crawl).
- Knowledgeable on Core Web Vitals and the process improvement needed to address.
- Experienced using enterprise level content management systems for ecommerce. (examples: Shopify, Amplience, Oracle ATG)
- Experienced and comfortable working in job ticketing systems like Jira, Asana, Monday.com.
- Familiarity with site hosting and CDN services is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Detail oriented individual able to maintain a high level of organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay focused and organized
- Ecommerce & conversion optimization experience
- Interest in working with a large dynamic product catalog
- Consistent learning to keep up with SEO industry changes
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!