Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for Junior/Entry Level SEO Analyst to join the team on a freelance basis. This role will be remote, starting on 7/19, for 12+ months to start.
Looking for a collaborative team player who employs innovative thinking and enjoys a fast-paced ecommerce atmosphere. This candidate exhibits strong communication skills, is familiar with various analytic tools, and excels at problem solving. The SEO Analyst’s responsibilities include improving the volume and quality of organic search traffic to the brand across all devices. They primarily focus on improving rankings and driving revenue online and in our stores. This role requires content SEO & Local Listings expertise to continuously improve the experience of our guests.
The SEO Analyst I is responsible for monitoring search performance, reporting and keyword research. Reporting to the Manager, Search Marketing, the SEO Analyst I will work with internal teams across marketing, site merchandising, and IT as well as external partners to achieve business objectives. This person must be strong analytically and comfortable handling ambiguity. Looking for someone who is comfortable working with various stakeholders across the organization and has an ability to support the overall strategies set for the company.
The SEO Analyst Will:
- Track & understand daily business performance.
- Analyze search data and report trends.
- Keyword research/ranking analysis.
- Perform competitive market analysis.
- Provide Keyword friendly copywriting.
- Collaborate and partner with site merchandisers and channel marketing teams to develop content that supports company goals & SEO performance.
- Refine processes with key stakeholders, like new item setup, that will improve page rankings and other important KPI’s.
- Manage store business listings and pages.
- Research beauty trends using Google Trends and other tools.
The SEO Analyst Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Search Engine Optimization
- Detail oriented individual able to maintain a high level of organization
- Inquisitive engineering type mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills with key performance metrics with an understanding of Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics (or similar web analytics platform like GA360 or GA4) and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Experience managing keyword lists and ranking data in SEO platform like Conductor, BrightEdge, MOZ or SEO Clarity.
- Comfortable working across multiple teams including creative, branding, merchandising, content & IT.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay focused and organized. Comfortable using job ticketing system like Jira or Asana or Monday.com.
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/fashion industry
- Conversion rate optimization experience
- Interest in working with a large dynamic product catalog
- Consistent learning to keep up with SEO industry changes
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!