Location: ATL OR Austin (currently remote)
Salary: $65-75k + Success Sharing (2-4% bonus)
The largest home improvement retailer in the US is hiring for an SEO Analyst
Company will require you to be onsite once they are going back to office. You will have an 8-week notice to be in either city once they reopen.
Proof of vaccine is required for this role
The position reports to a Search Account Manager; there are no direct-reports
The SEO Analyst will provide research, reporting and insights to enable stakeholders to identify optimization opportunities and influence data-driven decisions that drive traffic and conversion. This role will support team members by providing research that aligns with the strategy driven by the rest of the team.
- Responsible for execution of day-to-day tactical SEO strategies to drive online traffic and sales
- Work collaboratively across multiple Marketing and IT teams
- Develops and maintains day-to-day relationships with internal and external (vendor) partners
- It is critical this position uses data to discover underperforming areas and identifies opportunities to improve overall program performance, for the areas you oversee. The role will work across multiple Marketing, Analytics, MarTech, Business Intelligence and IT teams, requiring critical planning, excellent organizational skills and swift execution in a fast-paced environment.
- This individual should possess a good understanding of the marketing landscape for maximizing the organic discoverability within search engines such as Google, YouTube, Pinterest and other Earned Media.
In this role you will:
- Analyze KPIs and automate reporting via Google BigQuery and Tableau
- Monitor performance for SEO best practices in alignment with enterprise reporting principals and homedepot.com systems
- Utilize and/or establish APIs to push and pull data from various third party sources
- Own daily monitoring of assigned SEO performance, weekly/monthly roadmap and delivery of ad-hoc reporting
- Work experience with SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, or comparable database systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Google BigQuery, Python, and SQL are preferred
- Knowledge of current and developing SEO trends and best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- E-commerce knowledge and experience a plus