Location: Remote; Must live in Georgia or Pennsylvania
Industry: Marketing + Advertising
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as Lead on Channel Marketing projects and clients, alone and/or in partnership with a Sr. Lead or Director.
- Uses tactical implementation mastery to execute on channel-specific client deliverables.
- Provides proactive strategic growth ideas on owned accounts, and handles ownership of account profitability.
- Provides leadership and mentorship to more junior level staff, working to help nurture their career
- Identify technical SEO problems, know proper tools to use for research and discovery, and be able to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Exhibit a mastery of technical SEO topics surrounding crawling, indexation, and ranking signals, both on and off site
Creative and Content
- Development of client messaging and search marketing creative, including, but not limited to: keyword generation, page titles, meta descriptions, text ad copy creation and content development.
- Manage and develop external engagement strategies through execution/usage of strategies including persona development, content creation, creative concept development, social media, engagement research, and outreach.
Client Communication and Strategy
- Effectively identify and communicate topics, strategies, and tactics with clients on SEO and related marketing channels via e-mail, phone, or in-person.
- Support and provide formal SEO trainings on SEO concepts and tools.
- Assist in informal, hands-on training sessions on tools, SEO concepts, and client communication.
- Support development of new processes, as well as refinement of existing SEO processes.
- Manage and monitor SEO projects and deliverables with limited supervision
- Reporting: Extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Identify innovative and measurable solutions applying foundational SEO knowledge to help reach client goals
- Managing scope of client work, tracking timelines and client hours, execution and delivery of projects, and client communication
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or Management Degrees preferred)
- 2+ Years of SEO Experience
- Proven record of strong organization and thought leadership skills (self-driven)
- Strong Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Mastery of channel-specific digital media management and reporting platforms for those channel(s)
- Capable of presenting to clients in addition to fielding client questions with little to no oversight
- Can work independently and manage projects from start to finish
- Understanding of appropriate time management of workload and how it effects profitability of projects
- Understands the team’s role in the larger agency process
- Expert competency level in Excel
- Knowledge of FTP, HTML editing and CMSs
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills – spoken, written, or visual – for internal teams and external client executives
- Pattern of success, taking initiative, and repeatability in supporting and handling of above responsibilities