Our client is a boutique digital marketing agency that works with funded, early-stage startups in businesses focused on b2b, subscription, 2-sided marketplaces, and e-commerce.
SEO Manager Overview:
The SEO Account Manager / Content Strategist is responsible for our clients’ SEO and content campaigns. You’ll work across several accounts to drive the maximum results from Organic Search, using advanced SEO and content strategies. You should feel comfortable diving into a multidisciplinary role to match our clients’ diverse SEO needs — everything from Video SEO and structured data optimization to off-page partnership development and content marketing strategy.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Executing SEO strategy for our clients
- Conducting strategic planning and optimization efforts to move the needle on high-level marketing goals
- Setting and hitting client targets for marketing efficiency
- Developing and implementing testing strategies to increase SEO performance
- Developing content strategy, building content briefs, and managing writing resources
SEO Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SEO or an SEO-related role
- Content Marketing or professional writing experience a major plus
- Experience in a client-facing digital marketing role a major plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or other relevant professional certifications are a plus, but if you have the experience, a piece of paper doesn’t really matter
- While the role is remote, we are only hiring within the US.