Our major tech Retail client is looking for an experienced SEO Program Manager to oversee their organic search efforts. The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done attitude. You know SEO best practices and can conceive, plan, and deliver complex projects that drive the business forward. You understand that their organic search presence is an extension of Client's marketing - and needs to be at the same level of quality. And you’re great at building relationships with key stakeholders across the organization. You will be part of the SEO team managing organic search for their website, but you will also work with a cross-functional team across marketing, engineering, product management, and merchandising.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with SEO for a global brand or digital agency.
• Solid experience managing complex international, large-scale, and time-critical technical SEO projects.
• Expert understanding of SEO analytics. Ability to define program metrics and collaborate with analytics on program reporting.
• Expert understanding of the latest SEO best practices across all major search engines worldwide.
• Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills, especially an ability to simplify complex data into actionable insights.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Responsible for shaping the organic search strategy for their products and services related to the Americas region.
• Responsible for meeting the SEO revenue targets by implementing regionally relevant optimization decisions in collaboration with the regional marketing lead.
• Work with regional marketing leads to promote client's seasonal and commercial campaigns in our organic search results.
• Work with product management to understand the SEO impact of wider technical projects and provide SEO requirements when needed.
• Work in close alignment with other SEO program managers to continuously find new business opportunities.
• Responsible for reporting SEO performance to key regional and global stakeholders regularly and helping the commercial leads integrate these insights into plans.
• Develop appropriate KPIs for SEO-related projects and create the necessary reports to communicate performance.
• Regularly analyze search trends and provide insights and opportunities for the client.
• Be an evangelist for regional and global SEO programs and projects, sharing the impact on financial and brand goals of WW SEO projects.
• Own the prioritization, execution, and reporting of focus areas quarterly and communicate these to the relevant stakeholder within the local team.