24 Seven is partnering with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to find an SEO Specialist.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As an Assistant Manager onsite SEO your role is to drive organic traffic to our .com through onsite SEO initiatives. You work with the team to develop content, and crawl rate and indexation strategies driven by search data and analysis and present the impact of SEO projects to wider stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities / Authorities: Scope:
- Contribution to specific deliverables or services SEO Identifying consumer search trends and working with team to create content to capture that demand
- Creating internal linking hierarchies to ensure indexation and authority flow to important product pages Identifying page duplication and cannibalization issues and working with team on solving them
- Working with wider stakeholders to ensure SEO best practice of all onsite activity
- Working with product development teams to prioritize SEO tickets using data and advise dev teams on impact of product releases on SEO
- Co-creating the On-site SEO testing roadmap to drive SEO insights that lead to incremental traffic gains.
- Analysis Measuring and reporting results of SEO activities and specific projects and communicating these to wider stakeholders
- Using search data to create insights that guide decision making of other teams.
Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of SEO on business objectives
- Work with brand marketing teams in your market to ensure SEO success of commercial and brand campaigns and editorial content
- Work cross-functionally with global and market teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
Best Practices & Toolsets
- Utilize best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic traffic.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting in person and remotely
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for SEO
- Experience with SEO tools such as Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Botify, SEMRush, and STAT Experience with reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture
- Understanding of the importance of onpage SEO initiatives such as content, crawl rate and indexation optimization and site performance
- Understanding the importance of offsite and technical SEO initiatives and how these complement an onpage SEO strategy
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, in-house or at a leading digital agency University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- Experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment