24 Seven is partnering with our in-house marketing client in search of a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, for this full-time, salaried position that is fully remote to anyone within the United States. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
- Collaborate with Sr. Marketing Manager to identify and develop new SEO strategies and best practices for achieving quick wins with an eye towards defining long-term best practice methodology
- Optimization of page title tag, URL, meta description, headings, alt tags, etc.
- Conduct regular technical and on-page SEO audits to determine opportunities and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitoring weekly technical crawls and developing plans to address them.
- Strong understanding of technical SEO including site architecture, 301 redirects, proper canonicalization, internal and external linking, log file analysis, etc.
- Off-page SEO including link building and disavowing.
- Keyword-content mapping and reporting.
- Optimization of internal linking structure and anchor text.
- Competitive analysis, share of voice reporting, and keyword gap analysis.
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g., Marketing, Creative, Site Operations, etc.) to support SEO related technical and content initiatives.
- 3+ years of technical SEO experience (in-house or agency)
- Experience (and proficiency) with Search Console, Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics
- Ability to create, justify, communicate, and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Proficient in using SEO audit tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, etc. and delivering prioritized recommendations beyond what’s simply shown in the tool
- Proficient in diagnosing crawling, rendering, and indexing issues
- Loves to Learn: As an SEO marketer, you keep up with the latest the SEO trends, strategies, algorithm changes and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes (and subsequent strategy updates) as needed
- Results Driven: Provide detailed account analysis and campaign updates on an ongoing basis to ensure we meet and exceed performance goals, while having fun.
- Understanding of paid search engine marketing
- Website user experience and conversion optimization