Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work here, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season. Here, we’re family. We pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of omnichannel, growth-oriented change. We collaborate with the Digital Merchandising, Marketing, Marketing Production, Ecom Ops, Sample and Photo Studio teams to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people each day.
We Need In this role
You’ll be a key member of the Site Merchandising team, supporting your Site Merchant, and you’ll become an expert in utilizing and navigating our product-to-site pipeline, our product management tools, as well as managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. You are a dedicated, motivated individual focusing on site execution, alignment of marketing initiatives, while maintaining consistency across the customer “buy path” experience. We are the visual merchandisers of the online store, ensuring that we align our sort experience to the product intent, as well as create experiences to story tell the brand to our customers. We utilize 3rd party vendor relationships & tools to manage personalized product recommendations, outfitting templates, internal search and support all SEO initiatives
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for various website QA and setup including: product and category linking, customer facing marketing flags, ensuring the correct promo messaging is reflected in content, always keeping the customer POV top of mind.
• Execute weekly tasks and site strategies to create a compelling customer experience on site as it relates to product & category page content. Navigate Product Information System (PIM) for all site executions related to web product setup.
• Assisting with site management to create a compelling product experience on the site with intuitive category navigation. Act as an active participant in the alignment of the site navigation, product photography, marketing and copy strategies.
• Assist Site Merchant with weekly site review meetings to discuss upcoming marketing, site expectations from homepage to emails, as well as, discuss current site/category needs
• Manages quarterly photography shot requests and ensures that while in-season, Photo teams are tracking to photography standards set in place.
• Ensuring accuracy and high-quality work across the site, with an understanding of its impact on the customer experience.
• Troubleshooting problems and influencing resolution across functions. Produces work that is efficient, accurate and detail-oriented.
Who You Are
A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You feel comfortable learning new web tools and interfaces. You believe in process and have developed a few yourself. You have a strong aesthetic eye, love fashion and are an avid online shopper. You understand the customer “journey” and want to improve on it. You like to ask “What if” and “How do I”!