Length of Contract: 7 months
Location or Remote: Remote, but Seattle, WA based office will reopen in August and may require onsite work.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: In this position, you must know how to create compelling content, be comfortable with web-publishing tools, and be able to multitask in an environment that requires flexibility, and agility.
- Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers
- Effectively build and publish content using internal tools
- Analyze performance of site content, seeking ways to improve
- Work closely with internal teams to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities and to move quickly
- 0-2 years marketing and/or web/mobile merchandising experience