Our client is looking for an experienced Site Merchandising Manager to lead and execute the creation of Home Page. The right candidate will leverage analytics to drive a robust online strategy around sales, conversion, average order size and profitability. Here's what you'll be doing as our Site Merchandising Manager:
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans on the Home Page
- Synthesize priorities from Business Units, Seasonal Marketing and Brand Marketing to develop quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily Home Page plans.
- Identifies and establishes department-, category-, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Analyze and utilize online metrics to use as the basis for content optimization which will drive traffic, conversion and demand
- Reviews and evaluates customer demand and sales trends to determine where to place products for sale.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies.
- Provides direction to creative and content design teams
- Provides guidance, expertise and leadership within Site Merchandising team
- Oversee the day-to-day site maintenance, categorization and sequencing to optimize product performance to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- 8+ years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 4+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities