Our client is looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to support their Site Merchandising Team. The right candidate will leverage analytics to drive a robust online strategy around sales, conversion, average order size and profitability.
Here's what you'll be doing as their Site Merchandising Manager - Business Operations:
- Provide expertise in Analytics and Site Stability to support the Site Merchant team
- Drive Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly Business Reporting processes.
- Partner with Analytics to develop and implement reporting based on key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts.
- Analyze and utilize online metrics to use as the basis for content optimization which will drive traffic, conversion and demand
- Review and evaluate customer demand and sales trends, partner with Site Merchants to optimize the site accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies.
- Provides guidance, expertise and leadership within Site Merchandising team
- Oversee the day-to-day site maintenance, monitor and escalate site issues accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- 4+ years of experience in complex environment.
- 2+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce a strong plus
- Experience working with Product Managers a plus
- Experience managing direct reports a plus
- Proven ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility