We are on the search for a Site Merchandising Manager for our client. You will be responsible for unlocking and growing the business through data-driven analysis, assortment optimization, and partner consultation. You will work closely with our marketing teams, store teams, and 3rd party integrators to iterate and improve the integration process, experience, and efficiency, as well as collaborating with internal stakeholders on site operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, merchandising, promotions, and brand maintenance.
· The Site Merchandising Manager is a business owner responsible for e-commerce financial performance through visual site organization, product lifecycle, customer site experience, and daily adjustments based on site analytics.
· Monitor our website on a weekly basis to ensure that product is active on-line and appropriately displayed (image, copy, title, price, color, etc.). Work with cross functional operations, development, and creative teams to resolve any issues and develop new customer experiences relating to sustainability
· Work with internal teams to identify opportunities in the buying and selling journey of secondhand apparel and work to resolve
· Create reports on key success metrics and regularly report to brand partners and leadership. Metrics will be related to, but not limited to, goals around sustainability, finances, and brand perception
· Define, create, build & drive all internal business processes across; product strategy, product set up, site maintenance, marketing calendar, logistics & shipments and financial reconciliation with wider stakeholders..
Qualifications, Experience And Skills:
· BA / BS in Business, Finance, Economics, IT or related field
· You have excellent business knowledge of Secondhand marketplaces.
· You are results-oriented: You have a bias for action.
· Good numerical and analytical skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and business partners.
· You are an excellent communicator and collaborator: You work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs.