Our client, an eCommerce agency, is looking for a Social Commerce & Shoppable Media Specialist to join their team.
Social Commerce and Shoppable Media Specialist Responsibility:
- Commerce Platform/Feed Management & Technical Integration
- Work closely with external and internal feed management partners & stakeholders to ensure product feeds are optimized and integrated correctly across various social platforms
- Build, extend and maintain product detail pages; run dynamic connections with content database; work in product feeds
- Tactical implementations and day-to-day “hands on keyboard” management of marketplace, retailer, and social media commerce UI’s
- Proactively and voraciously keep up with relevant eCommerce and social commerce capabilities/opportunities for existing and potential client needs.
- Support in determining set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of each initiative
- Understand, analyze, and recommend data collection strategy; provide insights and optimizations.
- Contribute to and actively participate in the ideation, planning, and technical execution of Live Shopping activations, alongside creative production teams .
Social Commerce and Shoppable Media Requirements:
- 2 years relevant eCommerce experience; preferred expertise within shoppable media and social commerce
- Experience and proficiency in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and/or other 3rd party analytics platforms is strongly preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party feed mgmt. platforms/providers (e.g. CommerceHub, Feedonomics, etc)