Whether it’s finding new marketing opportunities, unlocking revenue, streamlining to prioritize, or finding new ways to grow, you will be helping us grow and get it done. We are composed of entrepreneurial thinkers, students, and doers. We focus on delivering the best solutions we can and love to study new technology in the fast-paced Marketing landscape. We are seeking a full-time Social Media + PR Coordinator. The Social Media Coordinator role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of our social media presence with the main goals of elevating the brand visually, spreading our quality brand message. Increasing followers and engagement is a key metric; and ultimately driving increasing traffic and subsequent growth for the overall company.
This fun and creative work is to be done in alignment with business strategies and marketing direction, quality and consistent brand messaging, effectively conveying our story, and following our marketing themes, the Social Media Coordinator will assertively drive awareness and engagement on a daily basis and work closely with the your Brand Manager as well as our Publicist in NY. Collaboration with cross-functional teams. Ownership of the cadence and contribution to the creative is critical. Understanding and following the approval process for creative, copy, and design is imperative. We’d like this professional to manifest every program, idea onto Farm to Beauty and The Organic Solution with Clinically Proven Results.
Key Marketing & Brand team member:
• Embrace the mission and brand values and brand guidelines to constantly think about the customer.
• Farm To Beauty enthusiast: Understanding the value and power of the brand immersion opportunities at the Farm for our influencers, press, retailers and employees. Coming up with event ideas, budget and planning.
• Farm to Beauty events: You will be a key member at Farm to Beauty events which involves planning, set up, during event coordination, and break down.
• Key Influencer relationships: Nurture and develop these relationships. Through Farm to Beauty events, contests and specific linked promotions. Collaborate with your manager to develop/support campaigns. Initially, we will be working with one major key influencer.
• Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and others (TikTok) Management: Managing and following daily engagement in a high quality, manner with rich content and engagement. Strategic, themed but also opportunistic.
• Content Postings Daily: Responsible for posting and developing content as directed by your manager. Utilizing unique creative as well as using our creative team’s assets. Posting schedules should be roughly outlined by mid-month for the following month to gain creative approval on a timely basis.
• YouTube management: Collaborate with the creative department to help create rich content videos, tag and link to drive high engagement views.
• Cross Functional work: a. Working with our Sales Leaders: to support our Distributors and Key Retailers Social Media b. Support of our Retailer Sales Events: drive awareness, engagement and traffic to sales events in retail environments. c. support our key internal channel with their campaigns.
• Monitor online reputation and follow the Founder’s lead for Legally correct/acceptable writing.
• Package sends: Sending beautiful packages, as directed by your manager to influencers. This involves packing, arranging and sending.
Public Relations Coordination:
• Coordination, through your manager, to support our PR goals
. • Package sends: Working with our NY Publicist which will involve being responsible for sending beautiful and careful packages as directed (packing and shipping)
• Local Press: As directed by your manager, working to gain relationships and opportunities with local press which involves identifying opportunities and Farm to Beauty invitations. Measurement Metrics for the Department: Monthly assessment of progress against goals: Continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Increase brand followers and deepen engagement, collaborate cross-functionally to support growth strategy, support community building efforts across channels.
Monthly tracking to include:
• Instagram followers and engagement actuals vs goals
• Facebook followers and engagement actuals vs goals
• Youtube followers and engagement actuals vs goals.
• Traffic and sales generation on Juicebeauty.com
• Competitive benchmarking
• Overall growth as a guideline
• Positively and assertively develops social media relationship that can be optimized into business.
• IPhone and Computer Graphics, Photoshop and posting skills a must.
• Strong Creative, Social Media skills and knowledge.
• A talented creator, writer and excellent communicator.
• Excellent organizational and project coordination skills.
• An uncompromising work ethic.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives.
• Real-world experience planning social media programs
• An intuitive understanding of the instant response and public nature of Social Media.
• A knack for understanding and creating share-worthy content.
• Digital marketing best practices and digital production processes.
• Understanding of social media legal guidelines,
• 2+ years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment.
• Experience in a Consumer Products Company and beauty a plus.
• BA or BS with focus on communications and graphics.
• Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to IG, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn
• Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Klout, HootSuite, etc.
• Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
All work to be conducted in a manner that reflects our core values of:
• Brand Driven Culture
• Distribution & Relationship focused
• Leadership accountability
• Continuous Improvement
• Execution Excellence
• Eco-Conscious, Fun and Respectful