Social Media Buyer
Initial 2-month Contract, possibility of extension or conversion to full-time
100% remote, must be able to work ET hours
Estimated start date: ASAP
NOTE: any one hired must sign an NDA and cannot work on any other pharma work at the same time!
The role of the Social Media Buyer is to flawlessly build, analyze and support paid social campaigns for a variety of clients. Candidate will have a keen understanding of social and ability to leverage various ad types and objectives to drive results.
• Primary owner of social campaign trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting for a portfolio of managed accounts.
• Provide consistent optimization of social campaigns to exceed client expectations.
• Create and monitor advertising campaigns using the proprietary platform across various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
• Recommend, implement and report optimization recommendations for performance improvement to advertiser or agency.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal teams regarding campaign delivery data pertinent to client and business goals.
• Monitor daily social campaign pacing and performance to exceed client KPIs and expectations.
• Ensure proper internal tools are utilized for lifecycle of social campaign from flawless launch through timely billing.
• Brainstorm and implement new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat for clients.
• Manage internal and external communication during all phases of an active social campaign lifecycle.
• Actualize and claim spend on the monthly basis and work with the finance team on delivering invoices when needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent field of study.
• 1-3 years of direct social media experience required; experience working in a media planning or buying position
at an advertising or media agency preferred.
• Intermediate Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST.
• Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
• Demonstrated critical thinking ability.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Competency in mathematical concepts
• Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate proactive ability to help other group members outside of immediate team
• Ability to write clearly and concisely
Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager a plus