Our client is a leading streetwear and lifestyle accessory brand worn by ASAP Rocky, Wiz Khalifa and Trippie Redd. Their customized approached to marketing and quality product has catapulted their business to record growth.
Content Manager Overview:
As the Content Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing unbeatable content and community engagement to help take the organization to new heights. You will also be responsible for overseeing content execution across multiple channels with measurable growth.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop enhanced content strategy with a clear focus on community engagement and potential lead generation initiatives
· Work cross-functionally on content creation and direction
· Optimize social and email channels by focusing on data-driven strategy
· Lead key content projects that align with the overall brand voice, vision, and mission to connect with target audience
· Optimize content for SEO to increase prospective conversions through improved rankings and increased engagement
Content Manager Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3-5+ years of prior content management and execution experience
· Proven content creation capabilities
· Strong understanding of social channels
· Clear communicator (both written & verbal) with strong attention to detail