My client is a growing apparel manufacturer that is about to introduce a new, up and coming apparel brand in Los Angeles and they are looking for a creative and talented Social Media Coordinator to handle all of their social media activities.
This person with have an artistic eye with a passion for high-end, luxury fashion brands that can bring this aesthetic to optimize brand exposure and recognition with a proven track record already in the fashion/beauty space. This is a full-time opportunity that will be ONSITE in the Boyle Heights area of Los Angeles.
• Creatively coordinates planning, implementation, monitoring and updating of the company’s social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and other platforms as they arise.
• Schedule content daily and according to brand and business goals and objectives.
• Assist in implementing social media strategy, to increase brand awareness, improving marketing efforts in support of boosting sales.
• Gain an increasing following by all platforms to keep traction and awareness.
• Stay at the forefront of current and future trends, as well as national events to be able to respond/post in a timely manner.
• Must love fashion
• Brand experience
• Experience in the Fashion Industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Understanding of social media analytics and able to generate monthly activity reports.
• Must have Graphic Design experience (lay-out, copy writing, etc.).
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Ecommerce-Shopify and Canvas a plus.
• Photography skills a plus.
• Impeccable copy writing abilities with highly organized attention to detail.