Job descriptionSocial Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator Overview:
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:• Plan and execute all aspects of the Company’s social media channels, including but not limited to grid layout, stories, reels, Customer interaction, Social Giveaways, and collaborators.
• Create all Copy needed for visual content for Company’s brand and social content.
• Plan and execute Company’s strategy for Brand Ambassadors, Influencers, Partnerships, Collaborations and Events, with the goal of amplifying these Brand activations.
• Create, plan, and execute all photography, video, and graphics for social content.
• Create, plan, and execute all graphics for social ads, email marketing, and website.
• Manage the Company’s graphic and visual deliverables under the marketing calendar.
• Create and impact Company’s Social Media and Brand activation KPI’s by social media channels.
• Collaborate with Marketing teams to meet the company’s graphic & visual content needs.
• Liaison with Company’s Digital Marketing Agency to meet their visual content needs to effectuate Digital Marketing strategies including, but not limited to social media graphics, banners, email content, and ad displays.
• Work closely and communicate effectively with the Company’s design, merchandising, production and planning team for product needed for website weekly launches.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives.
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Provide wholesale sales with visual marketing collateral.
• Manage The Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, and Shop.
• Work closely and communicate effectively with the Company’s design, merchandising, production and planning team for product needed for Content activations.
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven social media experience
• Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube