This role is for someone who is passionate about social media, knows which brands and which influencers are doing well on social media, and is passionate about new products within social media. This role will create links that will move people from social media to our site, or other affiliated sites. The role is almost all link creating, so needs to be very detail oriented and accurate. Must know excel and must have proficiency with numbers and analytics. They will build links, append links, track new links to urls.
Work on the Services Digital Marketing team to support organic social channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about using social media to tell impactful stories and connect with audiences — and has experience with building trackable links for gleaning insights into the impact of social media
- 2+ years of social media experience required, including posting and scheduling, editorial calendar
management, asset management, copywriting, reporting and analytics
- The ideal candidate has their finger on the pulse of the social industry, including platform updates,
emerging trends, and relevant insights
- A quick learner and self-starter with a meticulous attention to detail
- An organized individual who can keep track of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience developing and maintaining taxonomies for effective data management
- Flexible, committed, and willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Numbers and Excel.
- Manage all trackable link building across all our organic social media.
- Collaborate closely with the analytics team to measure performance of our social media efforts.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the capabilities of our services social reporting and make
recommendations for future iterations.
- Manage relationships with all link-related tools and platforms such as bit.ly etc.
- Maintain current documentation to advise the social team on the functionality and opportunity of
our trackable linking process.
- Collaborate closely with engineering team filing support tickets if/when link behavior deviates from
- Contribute to social reporting and analytics across all lines of business.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.