Social Media Manager Overview:
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing the evolving personal brand of the Founder and CEO on social channels—Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. This position will collaborate on strategy development and lead the implementation ( or execution) of all content creation including managing the monthly editorial calendar, photo and video shoots, giveaways and collaborations and producing 40+ posts across all channels monthly. He / She will collaborate with marketing and creative teams and provide strategic leadership and guidance on personal brand social media goals.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
• In partnership with internal team, oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar
• Manage the execution of 40+ posts monthly and populate content management platform (Planoly)
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through brand's prioritized social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency in visual aesthetics and copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
• Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience.
• Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Dush Hudson, Tribe Dynamics, Google Analytics and others.
• Primary liaison for asset creation including photo and video shoots—vendor proposals, shoot locations, shot list, prop needs, on-site manager, post-shoot edits with vendors.
• Develop and maintain organized storage for asset management past, present and future.
• Liaise between brand and external vendors like PR & Influencer Relations agencies.
• Create and maintained organized storage for press and influencer coverage.
• Provide out-of-box content ideas that will grow community such as identifying brand aligned influencers and co-branded content opportunities.
• Lead all social giveaways from beginning to end
• Create monthly analytic reports reporting on pre-set KPIs
• Identify content amplification opportunities through paid and earned social media.
Social Media Manager Qualifications:
• 3+ years of social media management including content creation and some strategy
• Demonstrated ability to successfully grow social media channels organically without paid support
• Proficiency in social media platforms and content tools, such as Planoly, Dash Hudson, & Tribe Dynamics.
• Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
• General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
• Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
• Experience with copywriting and working with creative team
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail
• Dependable, enthusiastic, go-getter attitude
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position at Anisa International in the United States.