Our client, a luxury fashion brand, is looking for Social Media Manager to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and they are on a hybrid schedule with 2 days a week at the DTLA office.
Looking for a driven, creative and analytical Social Media Manager who has an aptitude for making data-informed, strategic decisions in order to optimize towards brand and performance KPIs. You’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and measuring social strategy across multiple channels as well as developing a strong influencer community through organic and paid opportunities. This role is equal parts storytelling and community building – the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
• Serve as the lead business driver for Social Media channels to devise, monitor and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
• Develop social media strategies that expand brand awareness and drive customer growth while aligning with the brand voice.
• Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
• Select and oversee the images & videos for all social platforms with a strong emphasis on Instagram
• Recommend and manage on-brand influencers to target for collaborations and organic seeding
• Work with Marketing Coordinator to ensure gifting inventory is up to date and gifts are sent out
in a timely manner
• Manage day-to-day customer service and community engagement
• Drive the development of social creative across all owned platforms and partner with the
Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience managing social media for a luxury and/or high-end fashion brand, with a heavy focus on Instagram
• Prior experience developing social media strategy that grew follower base and increased engagement
• Must possess an elevated aesthetic
• Fluency in social media platforms and their native analytic tools (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest,
• Deep knowledge of relevant tastemakers, influencers, and celebrities
• Ability to both establish strategy and execute campaigns
• Bonus if you have an interest or passion for sustainability