Our client is searching for a talented Social Media Manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our clients. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
• Running company social media advertising campaigns.
• Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
• Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
• Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
• Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
• Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
• Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
• Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
• Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
• Coaching employees’ company-wide on content creation best practices.
• Knowledge of all social channels, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat
• Social media marketing experience.
• Experience developing social media strategies.
• Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
• Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
• Proven ability to build social media communities.
• Understanding of graphic design principles.
• Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
• Experience placing paid ads.
• Experience using Google Tag Manager to set up tracking and conversions.
• Experience with Google Analytics and the ability to interpret data in to actionable insights.
• Experience with reputation management.
• Minimum two years of social media management experience.