Senior Social Media Manager Overview:
As Senior Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for boosting brand awareness across the company’s social media channels and drive engagement.
The ideal candidate for Senior Social Media Manager will lead campaign strategy development and execution by partnering with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Design and creating content that engages the online audiences to connect with the brand.
Senior Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop and lead content strategy to drive brand awareness and high engagement across the company’s social media channels.
· Create visual assets for social media platforms and write engaging copy that follows brand guidelines.
· Manage up to date editorial calendar and identify campaign opportunities optimal for brand growth.
· Collect input from relevant stakeholders on content strategies for upcoming calendar events.
· Publish content and adapt to shifting channel goals and create best practices around social media growth and audience engagement.
· Interact with online community and provide support related to any software and triage issues and escalate them to the relevant departments as needed.
· Support ongoing employee advocacy initiatives by partnering with internal departments.
· Offer insights and recommendations for executive communications and thought leadership to elevate brand.
· Provide the social media perspective to the overall Marketing team and support social aspects of campaigns.
· Analyze metrics to assess effective content strategies and adjust accordingly.
· Uphold company’s cultural principles in all aspects of the position.
Senior Social Media Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
· 8+ years of social media experience specifically in organic content management across various platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
· Extensive experience in B2B social media strategies with proven results in brand awareness and increased engagement.
· Experience in video production, editing, and graphic design.
· Experience with Sprout Social, Bambu, Airtable, and Figma.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of social media metrics and data analysis.
· Excellent copywriting and editorial skills.
· Highly creative with attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
· Self-motivated individual with proactive work ethic and strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong team player and ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations.
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment