Social Media Manager
Our client is looking for a Social Media Manager to oversee the social presence and streaming content of the company. The position will require some in-office hours, but they are currently flexible with hybrid schedule, with most of the team coming in once or twice per week for limited hours.
They are looking to hire candidate as soon as possible.
Social Media Manager Overview:
As the Social Media Manager, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of today’s rapidly evolving social landscape. You will be responsible for actively telling and expanding upon the brand story while working with cross-functional teams to create content, build out editorial calendars, and drive customer engagement.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop strategy for social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest
· Create, source, and plan timely content that engages current followers while reaching new target customers, including managing partnerships and giveaways
· Build out and maintain a comprehensive content calendar that aligns with brand voice and company initiatives
· Support new campaign launches to drive brand awareness
· Track content performance and perform regular analysis to make informed changes to strategy
· Stay abreast of the latest trends and tools to continue to evolve social strategy
· Manage the social community and create opportunities for dialogue with customers across channels
Social Media Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 5+ years of direct, hands-on social media experience
· Demonstrated experience in amplifying brand voice, mission, and vision through social media
· Extreme attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly moving environment