Our client is a consumer brand looking to add a Social Media Manager to their growing team! Plus if you've touched PR as well!
Social Media Manager Overview:
As the Social Media Manager, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of today’s rapidly evolving social landscape. You will be responsible for actively telling and expanding upon the brand story while working with cross-functional teams to create content, build out editorial calendars, and drive customer engagement.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop strategy for social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest
· Create, source, and plan timely content that engages current followers while reaching new target customers, including managing partnerships and giveaways
· Build out and maintain a comprehensive content calendar that aligns with brand voice and company initiatives
· Support new campaign launches to drive brand awareness
· Track content performance and perform regular analysis to make informed changes to strategy
· Stay abreast of the latest trends and tools to continue to evolve social strategy
· Manage the social community and create opportunities for dialogue with customers across channels
· Deliver against KPIs
Social Media Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 5+ years of direct, hands-on social media experience
· Demonstrated experience in amplifying brand voice, mission, and vision through social media