Social Media Manager
E-Commerce Experience is a must!
We are working with an omnichannel furniture retailer who is looking to grow its digital team with an experienced and creative Social Media Manager. The social media manager will work closely with the full marketing team and the entire eComm team to drive promotional initiatives and increase awareness and visibility on our social channels.
- Engage in strategic planning to build marketing plans and goals
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Track and analyze key performance indicators as identified by the marketing team
- Conduct and analyze market research, forecasts, competitive analysis, and similar
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly initiatives and aligns with strategic plan
- 4+ years of social media management
- Degree in marketing, communications, English or journalism; or equivalent
- Experience in social media UIs and tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Proven track record growing social media following
- Experience conducting A/B testing
- Experience conducting marketing research
- Ability to complete tasks on time, confidently, and independently
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Quarterly bonus program
- PTO allowance
- Paid continuing education
- Laptop included with appropriate software installed to complete your work
- Tremendous growth and upside within the company
- Due to Covid-19, work from home policy (Currently fully remote)
*We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.