Our client, a to-be-launched, clean makeup brand is looking for a Social Media Manager to lead daily strategy and execution for our owned social channels, with the goal of increasing brand engagement, consumer sentiment, and share of voice. This will be full time/direct hire and will start off fully remote but ideally you will be in the LA/OC area.
The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of our consumer that enables you to follow emerging platforms, innovations, and tactics that speak to our communities where they are. You’ll have a natural love of social media, consumer trends, and the creator ecosystem, with a passion for compelling brand storytelling & product education.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement cross-platform social media strategy across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, and other emerging platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram & TikTok
- Create and build strong social performance in key brand metrics including follower growth, engagement, reach, impressions, positive net sentiment, response rate, etc., taking into account competitive benchmarks
- Manage social content, story-telling, brand moments, and content calendar with internal team, external agencies, and content creators
- Leverage consumer insights and post performance when developing content and briefs, reporting out on this performance to cross-functional stakeholders
- Create copy for all social posts in accordance with brand tone of voice, ensuring posts are educational, informative, differentiated, and on-trend
- Establish a social commerce strategy to drive sales across key digital channels
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs and reporting platforms (Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics,, Rival IQ, etc)
- Track and report on social media performance and competitive intelligence weekly and monthly
- Work collaboratively with members across Social, Influencer, PR, Marketing, and Community to ensure a cohesive brand experience for the customer and deliver on brand objectives
- Partner with community manager and our community of fans and customers to continuously monitor emerging trends, themes and innovation opportunities, as well as consumer sentiment
- Leverage your creativity, insights, and analysis to brainstorm strong social storytelling moments and best-in-class integrated brand activations
- 3-5 years of experience in social media marketing, ideally with experience in digitally-native brands in beauty/cosmetics/wellness
- Dedicated experience and deep understanding across all Social platforms, with strong knowledge of TikTok & Instagram, and a keen eye for emerging platforms
- Experience with social media content briefing, content calendar mapping, shot lists, and content production
- Team player with strong cross-functional communication skills, ideally with experience in agency communications
- Social Media ROI + analytical reporting experience, using measurement and tracking tools/software
- Strong written communication skills, including copywriting, proofreading, and editing
- Understanding of the beauty Influencer space, and link to owned social
- Great attention-to-detail enabling you to manage multiple projects at one time and achieve deadlines
- Creative, curious, and solutions-oriented problem-solver
Send your resumes today!