Our social media agency client has an immediate need for a Social Media Manager to join their team on a 1 month contract that has potential to extend. This is a remote opportunity that will run 40 hours a week.
Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social channels and communicating with clients about that content. You’ll create original posts and engage with the audience, live tweet new episodes, share trends and cultural moments with the rest of the team, manage dark post creation, and ideate creative approaches that’ll make your content shine in an oversaturated marketplace.
• Effectively manage content and schedule/publish for client social media communities
• Live Tweet during first-run episodes for shows you manage and engage on others
• Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
• Remain up to date on trending content, conversations, news, cultural events, and engaging social formats"
• Real-time Monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
• Become the expert on your assigned properties to help drive tone and strategy both internally and with clients
• 1-3+ years of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with an audience
• A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• Familiar with analytic tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Iconosquare, etc.
• Familiar with CMSs such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, etc.
• Knowledge of emerging platforms such as TikTok and Clubhouse
• Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
• Flawless spelling and grammar
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
• Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
• Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Keynote, Slack, Dropbox
• Entertainment experience a strong plus