Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager who will be partnering with our Social Media + Digital team leaders to drive forward important company priorities and influence key business partners. The Project Manager is a crucial team member of the Social Media + Digital team, and the successful candidate will shepherd and champion process efficiency and project execution excellence to support our social and digital programs. This role will focus on the execution of Social Enablement with excellence while identifying areas for continuous improvement. Additionally, this role is extremely cross functional and is expected to drive forward our cross functional working team and work with those across the organization to best support the initiatives.
• Create, develop and actively manage comprehensive project plans for two important company initiatives.
•Proactively communicate project scope, success criteria, expectations, and deliverables to all project team members.
• Track schedules, update reports and communicate project status to key stakeholders and executives.
• Proactively flag and escalate any challenges (KPIs not being met, schedules, working team absence, etc.)
• Independently lead cross-functional team players and outside vendors by ensuring they are engaged in the project, meeting outlined deadlines (submitting work on time), identifying risks from missed deadlines, and following-up with key stakeholders via email
. • Schedule and lead status meetings, including setting agendas, organizing meeting time, and documenting and publishing meeting notes and follow-ups to crucial team members. •
Compile and/ or develop all meeting decks, including setting timelines, ensuring visuals are easily digestible for leadership, and that crucial team members submit necessary slides for weekly meetings to then compile into one cohesive deck.
• Build visual timelines, flow charts, and other visuals as needed for the team.
• Develop training materials, review comms plans and drafted comms.
• Connect with IT and Tech departments when tech challenges arise with emails and webinars.
• Help coordinate with Executive Assistants to ensure availability amongst leadership occurs and that webinars' set-up is accurate.
• Lead the development and implementation of standardized processes and tools, including process maps and RACI, to ensure seamless project execution.
• Drive continuous improvement adaptation to any changing processes or company initiatives/goals.
• Lead project hindsight, track KPIs, incorporate revised strategies, steps, or actions, and measuring improvement.
• Apply skills and methodology to challenge assumptions, influence motivation, and drive collaboration. The ability to be flexible and agile is critical in this role.
• Strong presentation skills is a must.
• Identify and escalate program risks to leadership committee.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business/marketing disciplines; MBA a plus.
• 5 years of commercial project management experience, preferably in Social Media and Digital Marketing. Agile project management experience a plus.
• Prior experience in skincare, beauty, and CPGs.
• An understanding of Organic / Paid Social is highly recommended.
• Prior experience or knowledge of social platforms is a plus, specifically of Facebook Business Pages and Facebook Groups.
• Comfortable with ambiguity.
• Demonstrate ability to bring order and discipline to projects that engage many stakeholders and partners.
• Strong leadership skills with experience presenting to management.
• Ability to work with a good sense of urgency, to foster prompt action in driving efficiency.
• Ability to create a case for prioritizing key efforts when there are many high priority projects in play.
• Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving skills and influence-management skills, with experience leading projects of moderate scope and high complexity.
• Meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to make good, timely decisions.
• Articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced, fast growing business environment.
• Ability to work with different personalities and bring a group together