Our corporate client has an immediate need for a Social Media Strategist to join their team on contract through the end of the year with potential to convert to full time in the new year. This is a remote contract and can be completed anywhere in the country. Our client's Social Media Strategist will develop the strategy and drive the day-to-day social media activities across their different departments and catagories.
You will help guide, develop, and drive the social media activations, working with internal teams to generate extraordinary results. You will drive decision-making, interact with corporate teams, and understand the global landscape.
You will also ensure that our campaigns include bold and measurable metrics that help the business reach its goals. Our client's social media strategist will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans, and promoters of our division. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
What will you do?
• Build and manage the division’s social media profiles and presence
• Work closely with the Communications and Content team and partners in the businesses to create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our messages, content, and customer successes
• Provide recommendations and anticipate needs, including capturing information from internal teams and external partners to drive campaigns forward
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our division, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from new audiences that don’t yet know us
• Review and revise our current strategy to map to 2021 goals and then train key stakeholders on that approach
• Research and share industry insights, shifts, and opportunities in the landscape
• Support the division executives’ social media presence