Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Social Media Specialist on a 12 month contract that will likely extend and has the potential to covert to full time down the road if a good fit. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
Our clients internal employee consumers today are more sophisticated and better educated than even our external consumers. They decide what they want and when they want it. Our clients challenge is to anticipate what they’ll want and be ready with a solution. When we’re really good, it’s something – a product, a service, an employee experience or event – that’s so intuitively perfect the employee hasn’t even imagined it could exist. Your job? To make sure we know our employees better than we even thought we could.
- Partner with our clients operations team managers and directors to support the creation of employee consumer right brand concepts.
- Support the development of our product launch journeys and timelines, briefs and strategic marketing plans.
- Produce, manage, and distribute key product tools, material, content and collateral.
- Lead initiative and seasonal employee consumer insights and trend research, internal recaps, weekly notes, MBR, QBR, and Monthly Previews, etc.
- When possible, lead key initiatives, content capture, assist in event executions with geography and territory partners.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or closely related discipline.
- 1-2+ years of experience in consumer marketing or related marketing industry.
- Knowledge of athletic industry and trends in the marketplace with an understanding of the competitive marketplace.
- Demonstrated genuine passion and knowledge of Sport, Sneaker and Streetwear culture, fashion and trends.
- Basic understanding and demonstrated curiosity of consumer landscape- both digital and physical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.