We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join Amazon’s Cross Channel Marketing Team as a Sponsorship Marketing Manager. This role requires someone to be involved in everything from the strategic to the tactical side of implementing and activating deals.
- Sourcing and evaluating potential opportunities aligned to Amazon’s strategy
- Overseeing sponsorship execution, including development, production and measuring impact of brand exposure.
- Establishing and communicating deal criteria and holding a high bar for deals they choose to execute E.g., Sports team sponsorships
- 6+ years of experience in consumer marketing with consumer companies/products, including client-side experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sports marketing and experience managing large scale activation marketing projects.
- 3 + years of experience managing agency partners, as a brand manager or at an advertising agency.
- Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Contract: 9 months
Daily Rate: £350-£440