Full-Time, Salaried Role
You must be based in Atlanta
Hybrid On/Off-site Work Environment
You will work on a team of 4 on medical and aesthetics clients, so experience in those fields would be preferred. This person would help manage 1 shared direct report.
Sr. Account Manager / Account Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
We’re looking for an experienced, energetic, smart, and confident Sr. Account Manager or Account Supervisor to join the team. This agency is a marketing, advertising, and strategy agency with 20 years of experience, and as we continue to grow and take on new business, we need to add to our ranks. We’re a dynamically structured and tight-knit team, so we’re looking for someone who’ll fit right in. Accounts will vary based on agency needs and include work targeting both B2B and B2C audiences.
This role supports Account Management leadership with responsibilities covering client relationships, projects, workflows, and reporting. Candidate will have a direct role managing work by overseeing specific elements of large engagements and taking complete ownership of smaller projects. Responsibilities include managing and directing creative teams on deliverables, translating client direction into thorough, actionable creative briefs, and managing project timelines. Candidate will also oversee responsibilities for project estimation, billing, budgeting, and profitability management.
Experience directly managing clients is a must. As are confident communication skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
Must be curious, driven, and attracted and inspired by the energy and camaraderie of an independent, mid-sized agency.
There will be occasional travel for meetings, shoots, etc. depending on client assignments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
· Undergraduate degree or above.
· Minimum 5-8 years of experience in an advertising, integrated marketing communications, digital marketing agency, or client-side role.
· Direct strategic and tactical support for client and creative teams.
· Maintain day-to-day client communications and project support, including workflow management and reporting. Role requires close communication and consultation experience with clients at all levels.
· Help manage and direct creative teams on deliverables and translate client direction into thorough, actionable creative briefs and project timelines.
· Share responsibilities for project estimation, billing, budgeting, and profitability management.
· Communicate with big-picture confidence and attention to detail.
· Demonstrate a curious, outgoing, tenacious, committed, team-player attitude. Thrive on the pace of a bustling mid-sized agency.
· Be available for occasional travel for client meetings, shoots, etc.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
· Other skills and experience that are also definite pluses:
o Strategy building, user research analysis
o Basic CMS familiarity (ex: WordPress)
o Based CRM platform familiarity (ex: HubSpot)
o Basic Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
o Experience with new business pitch development and pursuits
o Digital marketing experience: websites, apps, social, SEO/SEM, marketing automation
SKILLS & ATTITUDE:
· Outward confidence that outpaces actual experience: look smart, sound smart, be smart.
· Ability to creatively problem solve, with focused, actionable results. Not afraid to ask questions. Curious with a passion for learning.
· Mental and conversational dexterity.
· Excellent written communications.
· Attention to detail. We sweat the small stuff for client projects and accuracy.
· A client service acumen with excellent listening skills and interpretation of assignments.
· A team-first attitude, possibly the most important trait in people who fit within our agency.
· Excited to learn, stretch and grow. Willing to work within a team structure to give and receive feedback.