Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $55-75K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for an Account Manager to join their team for an exciting role working on key finance/banking client accounts.
This Account Manager will be responsible for managing and building client relationships and serving as the face of the agency with day-to-day client support and communication.
The Account Manager should have previous agency experience and a passion for developing deep relationships and helping make agency teams an indispensable client partner.
Ideal Account Manager candidates will have:
- At least 2-5+ years of ad agency account management and client service experience
- BA degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- Proven experience building strong relationships with clients rooted in trust, honesty, problem-solving and the ability to integrate creative and media strategy.
- Ability to manage up and keep senior agency leaders engaged as needed
- Able to establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives, creative briefs, timelines/budgets, etc.
- Great attention to detail, time management, organization, and communication skills
- Fully proficient with MS Word, Excel, Keynote, and other related software/programs
- Curiosity and passion for marketing/advertising and ability drive the agency's potential as a thought leader
- Ability to work independently and operate in a proactive, forward-thinking manner
Nice to have:
- Financial/banking and/or tourism/hospitality experience
- Experience with video production
*Onsite required 2 days per week (Tues/Thurs)