Our client is a renowned marketing and communications agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
Sr.Account Manager Overview:
As the Sr. Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved. Our client is open to candidates located in the PNW area including Washington, Oregon and California.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
• Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
• Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
• Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process